This right here is how the majority of my weekend was spent, all of us squished together on the couch being lazy.
And this little girl would come see us every now and then! :]
So, I actually didnt make any New Years Resolutions like I always do.
But let's be honest, when does that ever really work?
I could say that I'm going to work out every single day and eat healthy this year.
but we all know that's one big fat lie.
So how about we be realistic this year?!
1. This year I want to learn how to be a better cook. Okay actually just learn how to cook period.
I definitely wasnt blessed in that area and my boy needs hardy meals on the regularrr.
2. This year I will work on portion control and eating more veggies.
(cutting out food groups is never a good idea, portion control and a little exercise go a LONG way)
3. This year I want to work on finding the positive in everything.
4. This year I want to remember what life is all about and not take people/time for granted.
5. DONT stress over the little things. God is in control ;]
There are so many things I want to do/change/improve in 2012, but I guess these are my top 5!
What are everyones resolutions this year?!