Hey, what's up, HELLO.
For those of you that continue to read this little, unorganized, inconsistent blog of mine -
I love you.
My life has done a complete 180, and well, i'm still getting used to it.
I spent my first two years of marriage working from home,
and now i'm working full time an hour away from home.
and boy oh boy it has been an adjustment.
However, I CAN say that I have never been happier.
Having an actual space outside of my home for my store
has been the greatest thing to ever happen to me.
The people I am surrounded by bring SO much joy to me every day,
and in just 4 short months I can already see so much growth within myself.
I figured i'd spend today catching all of you up on what's been going on lately.
1. Kyle and Corey [his cousin] purchased a boat for the fam.
we've been spending every single weekend on it and it's been Heaven.
2. Kyle & I have been on the hunt for a new home a little closer to my store.
The hunt has been ridiculously hard, prayers are welcome.
3. Charley got fleas, which then led to our entire home being infested with them for 3 weeks.
We are now [finally] flea free, hallelujah.
4. I've been thinking about slowly starting to design my own pieces of clothing.
when I say thinking -- I literally mean thinking -- like y'all may or may not be the very first people i've actually told about these thoughts.
5. My sister and I went to the My2KTour with 98 degrees, Ryan Cabrera, and O town and it was hands down one of the most refreshing and fun nights of my life.
Boy Bands Forever.
6. I've recently become addicted to vietnamese iced coffee.
(Damn you, Hello Tealicious)
7. I'm becoming myself.
In this big filtered world it's very easy to lose yourself, to mimic others, to try to be like everyone else, to try to be perfect.
It's so easy to compare yourself and your relationships to others and to forget that you're unique and perfectly imperfect in your own special way.
In the last few months i've learned a lot about myself, i've learned who I do and don't want to be. I've learned that it takes life lessons and difficult times to grow into the person you're supposed to be.
I've learned that Gods grace covers me far more than I deserve.
I've learned that nothing in life comes easy and hard work and prayer are essential.