Okay guys I have been so busy and totally clueless on what to share with y’all this week!
So after seeing a few other bloggers put together posts similar to this I figured I’d do one as well!
So today I’m sharing the BEST purchases I made in 2017 and why I love them!
I’ll be sharing each product and a little description/why I love it and then you’ll see clickable images with direct links that will take you to the item!
(If you don’t see each item listed, make sure you click the arrow next to the images to see the rest!)
- This Safavieh Rug – We have this in our living room and are constantly getting SO many compliments. The colors are so much fun and add a little brightness to our mostly neutral home! This rug is also SUPER easy to keep clean, which is GREAT since we have a golden retriever and baby boy on the way.
- This book – I actually just ordered so I haven’t read it yet but I know it’s going to be amazing. I have the “Praying wife” version and it is phenomenal so I have no doubt this one will be just as good!
- These leggings – Kyle got these for me in both the gray and navy colors and I NEVER want to take them off! They are extremely cozy and will be a total lifesaver for after baby comes and I want to be comfy in the house but also still look cute.
- This bralette – guys I have been LIVING in bralettes since being pregnant. I cannot stand the thought of anything hugging or squeezing around my chest so these have been E V E R Y T H I N G. Aerie has SO many cute and unique options when it comes to comfy and gorgeous bralettes.
- This Cardigan – I actually ordered this not too long ago and I have worn it NON STOP, I love that the sleeve length is a little shorter and how cozy and oversized it is. It’s super easy to style, throw it on over a dress or jeans or leggings or WHATEVER.
- This tote bag – I snagged this from Target and I will definitely be using it as a diaper bag when Hayes gets here! It’s the perfect size and the colors make it go with almost any outfit!
- These Sunnies – are hands down my absolute fav. I have a really small and narrow head so it’s always SO hard finding sunglasses that don’t look ridiculous on me. These are PERFECT.
- This “Let’s stay at home” sign is always a huge hit in our home! We have it above our mantle and it just makes the perfect accent to our cozy living room.
- This decorative pillow – As soon as I laid eyes on this I knew I needed it in my life. It’s so much cuter in person and has so much character. I just purchased one and we have it sitting by the fireplace for decoration.
- These maternity leggings – I wear these multiple times a week and RAVE about them. They are the only pair of leggings that I have been able to *comfortably* wear since the beginning of my pregnancy, the support they give your tummy is phenomenal.
- This Kendra Necklace – I’m not a big jewelry person but I LOVED how dainty this necklace was, I wear it every single day.
- This diaper bag insert – Seriously best invention ever, this insert will fit into any tote bag so you don’t have to carry the same exact diaper bag every day.
- These sneaks – I mean, I think the photo says it all…..SO freaking cute, and unbelievably comfy I might add!
- Y’all LOVED this tee when I shared it on Instagram! I’ve gotta admit I totally love it too and wear it on the regular, not only is the phrase hilarious but this shirt is made of the comfiest fabric!
- This Headboard – I was nervous ordering this because of the mixed reviews but we L O V E it and it looks gorgeous in our bedroom! Such a steal.
- This pop socket – Okay guys, It took me a while to jump on the pop socket train but I honestly don’t know how I waited so long, these are THE best things ever.
- This shower curtain – is probably in my top 5 of favorite purchases, I’m obsessed with the detailing and anytime anyone comes over they just HAVE to know where it’s from so they can get one for their home!
- These OTK boots – I’ve had a lot of over the knee boots over the years and these are the first pair that actually STAY UP and are actually really comfortable. There’s nothing worse than wearing a cute outfit but having to yank on your boots all day to keep them up – I HIGHLY recommend these, I’m about to order them in another color and will probably never order OTK boots from anywhere else
- This Cardigan/ Jacket – is just super classic and a “staple” every girl needs in her closet. I wore it on our babymoon in San Diego and I think I’m going to wear it on Christmas day as well!
- This wall decor – We have something SUPER similar on our entry way table (that isn’t available anymore) and it’s just the perfect piece for your home if you’re going for that homey farmhouse vibe!
- This gold mirrored tray – I have this on my bedside table with some flowers and my perfumes in it and it’s just super pretty, and who doesn’t love pretty things?
- I’m a huge lover of Chanel fragrances and I love having this quick spray that I can carry around anywhere!
- These booties are probably my #1 favorite purchase of the year – I can’t even count how many times I wore them. They go with EVERYthing, are so comfy, and are seriously the cutest booties. I love that they are super transitional as well!
Phewwwww, Okay this post took way longer to put together than I anticipated
so hopefully y’all enjoyed it and are able to snag some of these items that i’m obsessed with!
We’re doing our maternity shoot this afternoon and I am SO freaking excited!!!!
Can’t wait to show y’all the photos!
Happy almost Friday!